- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Metal and mutilation free
- Timberland PRO® Flex Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .55
- Lightweight, fuel- and oil-resistant Hover Spring™ foam midsole for industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
- Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
- Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
- Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
- This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
- Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.